tirsdag 1. september 2009

My Hometown

My hometown is a place called Hosle, which is located not far from Bekkestua and Østerås. The few attractions you can experience is our local store Kiwi, the famous Sauejordet, where there are a lot of animals such as cows, horses and sheeps, wandering around. Our stadium Nadderud Stadion, which was the former soccerstadium of Stabæk. Now the stadium is used by different athletics. Hosle has a population of 7 650 people, and whenever you take the bus or go for a walk you rarely meet an unfamilier face.

Also, did you know that the famous rap duo Erik & Kriss is from Hosle?

I have lived there for about 8 years now, and I attended the elementary school and middle school. There is also a high school placed nearby, only 10 minutes from my house, which is called Eikeli. However, I decided to attend Sandvika VGS.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Kaja! :)
    I like your blog, and I thought this blog post was very good!

    I know the famous Sauejordet! I have only seen sheep there though... :P haha

    Why did you decide to attend Sandvika VGS? :)

    Regine

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you! I'm happy you liked my blog :)

    Yes, the sheeps are overpopulated I guess :P But there are more animals seen around the area ;)

    I thought the school seemed really nice, in addition to reading about it in the newspaper and most of my friends thought about attending also. I'm very glad I chose this school :)

    SvarSlett